19 maart 2016

Lied van de week: week 11 - 2016

Reminder - Moderat


Met een videoclip die lijkt alsof hij uit een game komt, levert Moderat een single af die intrigerend, hypnotiserend en best wel goed is.

Je kan deze single hier kopen.

Lyrics:

I steal from the beggars' empty plate 
Give to the fat man 
I dance in the halls of the nearly insane 
Pray to god 
That is vacant again 

Dark is the shadow filled with prejudice, no pride 
Worn out and welcome, his truth birthing lies 
A whisper now speaks what words use to say 
Fallen from grace 
Luster this way 

Burning bridges is not my way 

And while the rain keeps comin down 
A rope of hopes to thin to climb 
The night is closin in 
We're down the bottom of the well 

 Burning bridges is not my way 

Burning bridges is not my way 

Burning bridges is not my way

Geen opmerkingen: