11 november 2010

8tracks : Women in the mix

Because today it's National Women's Day, I have blended some female singers in today's mix.

Naar aanleiding van de Nationale Vrouwendag gooi ik enkel fraaie vrouwenstemmen in de mix vandaag...



1. Your kisses are wasted on me - The Pipettes
2. Nights in white satin - Bettye LaVette
3. 100 days, 100 nights - Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings
4. Jolene - Olivia Newton-John
5. I'm all right - Madeleine Peyroux
6. Do it again - Sara Isaksson & Rebecka Törnqvist
7. Atomic - Blondie
8. Overpowered - Roisin Murphy
9. And I found this boy - Maia Hirasawa
10. Gold rush - Basia Bulat
11. A case of you - Joni Mitchell
12. Oh you pretty things - Au Revoir Simone
13. True colors - Caroline Herring
14. Stairs - Emily Jane White
15. I drove all night - Cindy Lauper
16. Heavy snow - Julie Doiron
17. I put my ring back on - Mary Chapin Carpenter
18. Catch you - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
19. Supernova - Liz Phair
20. Bodyguard - Dawn Landes

Geen opmerkingen: